Day-to-day legal services
For many of our clients, cooperation with JMWS is a regular part of their day-to-day operations. This is especially true for fast-growing companies, where the need to obtain legal advice is a daily necesity. However, Clients at an earlier stage of development also appreciate the value they receive from even a brief consultation of planned business activities.
We also work with our Clients’ in-house legal departments, assisting them with matters specific to their industry, particularly in our key specialties (intellectual property, corporate law, personal data protection) or advising them on day-to-day operations.
We also support in-house accounting and HR departments in the areas of labour law, social security law and tax law, as well as in all other internal legal matters (such as the organization of shareholder meetings, management or supervisory board meetings, or contract analysis).
At the request of selected clients, we integrate our communication channels with those they use internally. Depending on the Client’s decision, we contact their designated employees or we communicate directly with the employees of individual departments that require our support.
As part of our day-to-day legal services, we strive to learn as much as possible about the nature of our Client’s business, and to ensure that the Client knows in which matters he can count on our support.
As part of our ongoing legal services, among other things:
- we support Clients both under a lump-sum settlement (a specific monthly set of hours of work of JWMS lawyers), as well as under other models of cooperation;
- we support Clients’ internal legal departments;
- we support accounting and HR departments in matters related to tax law, social security law and labor law;
- we support commercial and technical departments, including the preparation of contracts with clients and debt vindication;
- we support managers in day-to-day matters concerning their companies, including dealing with shareholders and investors;
- at the request of Clients, we analyze changes in the law that may affect their business and operations.