Corporations and partnerships
Clear rules. We are aware of their importance in business. We help construct them by advising on all issues related to the functioning of companies.
We have gained experience with corporate services provided to venture capital funds, large manufacturing companies, real estate developers, but also start-ups. Our specialists in the area of company law are constantly developing, also through academic activities or membership in expert committees.
We support our clients both in the formation of companies, their reorganisation (mergers/divisions/conversions) and in acquisitions of companies (both in the share deal and asset deal models). We also provide ongoing corporate services.
In our corporate law practice:
- we advise on the selection of the optimal legal form for the business and optimise corporate structures;
- we set up and register companies (as well as foundations and associations), branches, representative offices;
- we provide day-to-day corporate services (e.g. handling of shareholders’ meetings and general assemblies, handling of registration with the National Court Register, preparation of corporate documentation);
- we conduct due diligence procedures for the purposes of planned transactions;
- we provide legal services for reorganisation transactions (mergers and acquisitions, divisions, conversions);
- we represent our clients in corporate disputes.