Clear rules of operation and a clear strategy. We know how important these factors are for the harmonious development of enterprises. To strengthen this development, we provide our clients with support at every stage of the ongoing project.
For many entrepreneurs, the issues related to the establishment of companies constitute an additional effort, resulting in loss of time, which they could devote to doing business. As a law firm, we thoroughly plan the structure of the enterprise and then implement an Action Plan agreed with the Customer. Starting from the company registration, to its prosperity and expansion.
Depending on your needs, we create both individual entities and complicated holding structures. We provide ongoing corporate support, meeting the highest standards in the activities of supported companies. We prepare and carry out all types of restructuring operations (in particular mergers and acquisitions), adjusting our clients’ companies to the changing realities.
At the same time, we remain aware that participation in a company brings benefits, but it can also be a source of conflict. In the latter case, we support our clients with our extensive expertise in conducting corporate disputes.
Our practice on corporate law is strongly supported with our academic experience and publications in this field. We have experience in setting up companies and branches of foreign entities, as well as experience in support for setting up companies outside Poland.
We create structures through which our clients create the future.
The practice of corporate law at our firm includes:
- advice on choosing the best legal form for your business and optimization of holding structures;
- establishing partnerships (general partnerships, limited partnerships, partnerships limited by shares),
- establishing companies (limited liability and equity), including assistance in setting up companies via the Internet,
- registration of branches and representative offices for foreign investors,
- ongoing corporate support (including staff and shareholders’ general meetings, registration support in the National Court Register, preparation of corporate documentation);
- performing due diligence procedures for the purposes of planned transactions;
- assistance in obtaining capital;
- support for all kinds of corporate restructuring (mergers and acquisitions, divisions, transformations);
- we support corporate disputes.