Intellectual property, e-commerce and IT
IInformation and knowledge are the key to the success of our clients. Therefore, we help you protect them. Intellectual property law, including copyright law, is one of the key areas in which we advise our clients. The development of trading in intangible goods made copyright and industrial property rights the leading area in activities related to new technologies and e-commerce..
Thanks to our experience and knowledge of issues related to new technologies, we provide comprehensive support for both large companies from the IT industry and e-commerce, as well as freelancers – including architects, developers and graphic designers.
The transfer of a large part of business transactions to the Internet forces entrepreneurs to enter the area of e-commerce. We help provide legal security in this area for both experienced operators and start-ups. Our team has extensive experience in drafting regulations and contracts necessary for e-commerce.
In the area of personal data protection, we offer our clients solutions that perfectly complement our regulations and agreements.
We help protect what is most valuable in a modern company.
Our practice for intellectual property and IT includes:
- carrying out legal audits on information security, data protection and management of intellectual property rights;
- giving opinions, drawing up and negotiating licensing agreements and other agreements in the field of intellectual property rights;
- drawing up the rules for websites and online stores, including advanced and specialized portals;
- representing clients in matters of intellectual property rights, both before the courts and before public administration bodies;
- conducting training in intellectual property law, including copyright law, and the protection of personal data.